Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Word Clouds

My favorite website to create a word cloud on was Tagxedo.  There are so many colors to choose from.  There are also fun shapes that you can put your words into, and you can invert the image too!  You can create your own theme of colors or use some of the many ones that are provided already.  Here are a few of my Tagxedo Word Clouds.




ABCya is a website for kids at a younger age level to create their own word cloud.  This is a more simple version of some of the other websites that I've explored!  Here is my Word Cloud below!


Wordle is another website that you can create word clouds.  On this site you can look through a gallery of other word clouds that have been created on the site.  Just like all the other site, you can change which way your words are going and the shape of them.  This website is fairly simple to use and figure out!  See my Wordle word cloud below.


No comments:

Post a Comment