Thursday, March 14, 2013

Image Generators

There are many cool image generators that you can find from the sites listed below.  I could spend all day looking up different image generators and playing around with them.
Generator Blog is a good website that provides many different image generators that I strongly recommend.
 Oakley Customized Sunglasses: you can customize and even order them online.  There are many different colors of lenses and styles to choose from.  The picture below are the personalized Oakley's that I created.
 


Lego Creator: You can create many lego people of your own.  The many different combinations of lego people you can make are endless.  Here is my lego girl that I created.
Chinese Names: This website has you put your name in and find a font that you want, and it will turn your name into the Chinese version of it.  It will also show you how to pronounce it in Chinese.


No comments:

Post a Comment